Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the groove

We were on vacation all last week, and I'm finally getting caught up with my orders that came through while I was gone. So I missed one Gymbo line that I'll get the bows for on my site in the next couple days. And to my surprise, this morning I got up to a link to the next line already! So... I guess I'll be adding TWO bows to my M2MG. This one is really cute, I like the owls.
http://www.ufofreeparanormal.com/NEWLINE.htm

And here's a coupon I just sent out in my newsletter, for a Back To School stock up sale on my website:
http://www.beccasboutiquebows.com>Photobucket

I've been mostly relisting bows on ebay since I've been pretty busy with orders, but I've got a bunch of glass pendants that I just listed that I have had sitting around waiting to get posted. Here are a couple of my faves. I have all my Halloween ones up, but I'm slowly getting up the rest that are not so seasonal.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: