Friday, February 22, 2008

Well, the ebay strike is almost over. It's been very weird to not list there all week, I generally list most every day during the week. So I've been mostly listing on etsy this week and my store has grown a lot! I've been experimenting with making girls' bracelets this week. I already knew how to do it, but I've never done them for anyone other than my own girls or myself. So here are a couple that I listed this week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think they are absolutely gorgeous and was tempted to keep them, and my girls wish I would :) But they are currently available in my etsy shop.
I have also listed some patriotic items as I've been having requests for them. I listed a couple sets of my 4th of July firecracker clips today, one set in red and white stripe and blue stars, and another that has red, white and blue stripes.
Photobucket
I look forward to getting back to normal next week and listing on ebay. Keep watching, I'm going to be listing a patriotic boutique set with a soldier/ hero theme. It will be listed for charity as a celebration of returning to ebay.

0 comments: